Stay at The Riverwind Inn!
The Riverwind Inn has always set and maintained meticulous hygienic standards. Our guest reviews attest to this! We want to alleviate your fears and welcome you into our inn with the reassurance that we take your health and safety seriously. We want to ensure that your confidence in the Riverwind Inn is well deserved.
The hotel and travel industry have developed guidelines called Stay Safe. To meet the new health and safety challenges presented by COVID-19, we will be adding the Stay Safe initiative to our current operational procedures as well as following Department of Health and CDC guidelines. These added procedures will enhance our current cleaning practices, social interactions and workplace protocol. As innkeepers, we can far surpass these minimum guidelines in an environment that is closely controlled by us.
Check in policy
- Payment will be made by credit card transactions only.
- Check-in will be by appointment between 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm to avoid crowding in the check-in area. Call early for your preferred check-in time.
- Early check-ins are discouraged at this time to allow us to properly clean rooms between guests.
- We will now offer a choice of housekeeping service during your stay: Full-Service, No Service, or Partial Service (Set of fresh towels/amenities placed in a basket outside of your guest room for stays longer than 2 nights).
- Our kitchen staff is Serve-Safe certified and we practice Serve-Safe techniques in the kitchen at all times.
- As always, between stays, we will clean and disinfect rooms thoroughly!
- Disinfectant stations will be located throughout the common areas.
- Housekeeping will be wiping down common area touchpoints such as doorknobs, light switches and stair rails several times per day with disinfectant wipes.
- Cleaning staff will wear appropriate PPEs (gloves, masks) and observe social distancing of 6ft wherever possible.
Choose from Room Delivery or Main Floor Dining. Our Chef’s Choice menu alternates sweet and savory entrées daily. Breakfast servers will be wearing clean gloves to serve food.
Coffee & Tea Service: Your choice of our signature Riverwind Inn blend coffee or our assortment of tea, delivered outside your room at 7:00 am upon request.
Breakfast Delivery: Enjoy our full breakfast delivered to your room. Breakfast will be covered and delivered on a tray placed outside of your room at an appointed time. Available upon request at 8:30 am or 9:00 am.
Main Floor Dining: Private breakfast tables have replaced our family-style dining tables. Seating times will be staggered to accommodate maximum social distancing.
In lieu of our self-service station in the second floor coffee room, we will be offering:
Coffee & Tea: The Keurig will be removed from the second floor coffee room. We are happy to brew up a pot of coffee or tea upon request.
Refreshments: A basket of refreshments will be placed in each guest room with our bottled water and individually wrapped snacks on a daily basis.
There are numerous seating areas positioned in different locations throughout the property both outside and within the spacious guest common areas inside the inn.