Stay at The Riverwind Inn!
The Riverwind Inn has always set and maintained meticulous hygienic standards. Our guest reviews attest to this! We want to alleviate your fears and welcome you into our inn with the reassurance that we take your health and safety seriously. We want to ensure that your confidence in the Riverwind Inn is well deserved. The hotel and travel industry have developed guidelines called Stay Safe. To meet the new health and safety challenges presented by COVID-19, we have added the Stay Safe initiative to our current operational procedures as well as maintaining Department of Health and CDC guidelines. These added procedures will enhance our current cleaning practices, social interactions and workplace protocol. As innkeepers, we can far surpass these minimum guidelines in an environment that is closely controlled by us.
Check in policy
- Payment will be made by credit card transactions only.
- Check-in will be by appointment only between 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm to avoid crowding in the check-in area. Call early for your preferred check-in time.
- Early check-ins are discouraged at this time to allow us to properly clean rooms between guests.
- Masks must be worn at all times when you are outside of your room in the inn. Please observe a six-foot distance between you and other guests and employees of the Riverwind Inn.
- We have suspended housekeeping service for stays of 2 nights or less. We do provide the most luxurious bath towels and sheets for your comfort! For stays longer than 2 nights, we offer a choice of housekeeping service including full service, partial service (set of fresh towels/amenities placed in a basket outside of your room) or no service.
- Our kitchen staff is Serve-Safe certified and we practice Serve-Safe techniques in the kitchen at all times.
- As always, between stays, we will clean and disinfect rooms thoroughly!
- Disinfectant stations are located throughout the common areas.
- Housekeeping will be wiping down common area touchpoints such as doorknobs, light switches and stair rails several times per day with disinfectant wipes.
- Cleaning staff will wear appropriate PPEs (gloves, masks) and observe social distancing of six-foot wherever possible.
Breakfast Delivery: Enjoy our full breakfast delivered to your room. Breakfast will be covered and delivered on a tray placed outside of your room at 8:30 am or 9:00 am.
In lieu of our self-service station in the second floor coffee room, we will be offering:
- Coffee & Tea: We are happy to brew up a pot of coffee or tea upon request.
- Refreshments: A basket of refreshments will be placed in each guest room with bottled water, individually wrapped snacks, and dinner service for two in case you order takeout. For stays longer than 2 nights and if you would like the basket refilled, please leave it outside of your door.
There are numerous seating areas positioned in different locations throughout the property both outside and within the spacious guest common areas inside the inn.